Friday, February 19, 2010

Sam's Club Book Signing Event: Becca Fitzpatrick

Attended a book signing event at Sam's Club for YA author Becca Fitzpatrick on February 13, 2010.


BECCA FITZPATRICK
Author of The Hush Hush Saga Series

Becca Fitzpatrick is the writer of The Hush Hush Saga Series. A series involving a story of a fallen angel, Patch who falls for Nora, a mortal.

"Hush Hush" is the first book in the series and a recommendation by my Twilight reading buddy. When I first read the Prologue I thought that I would lose interest in the story because it indicated a time in past history that I was not really interested in. However, this story totally gave me a new outlook in books; to never just stop at the prologue and give the story a chance.

Why not check out the story about a bad boy fallen angel living in mysterious ways. So glad I took a chance on something new and different because it was a story that I was not expecting. I literally could not put the book down. Believe me when I say that I was at the edge of my seat towards the end of the first book. Oh wow what an ending! I look forward to reading the rest of the books.

To recommend or not recommend? No doubt I highly recommend The Hush Hush Saga series!

For more information on her books visit: http://www.fallenarchangel.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment