Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Barnes & Noble Book Signing Event: Alyson Noel

Attended a YA book signing at Barnes and Noble for Alyson Noel on the evening of June 14, 2011. 


ALYSON NOEL
Author of The Immortal Series

I was sooo excited to I attended Alyson Noel's book signing event at Barnes & Noble on the evening of June 14, 2011. This also happened to be the first event I had gone to after giving birth to my first born daughter. She is the author of The Immortal Series which consists of six books: "Evermore," "Blue Moon," "Shadowland," "Dark Flame," "Night Star," and "Everlasting."

"Evermore" is the first book in the series and it was recommended by one of my reading buddies. One day she had brought a book for me to read and stated "it is not a vampire book." Pique by her words I checked it out. This series is about Ever, a 16 year old who can see auras, can hear people’s thoughts, and know a person’s life story by touch and due to her special abilities she encounters a side of the afterlife she never would have expected.

Needless to say I got hooked and carried on reading the rest of the series that were already out. I have enjoyed every book I have read thus far and have listed Noel as one of my favorite authors. Currently I am reading book number 4: "Dark Flame."

For more information on the The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel visit: http://www.immortalsseries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment