Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dark Flame by Alyson Noel

I have mixed feelings on the latest installment in The Immortal Series: "Dark Flame". My overall feeling is that it lack some missing pieces and/or not enough info.

Haven made an appearance in different parts of the story but there seem to be a huge gap where she was missing in the story. She basically came around or brought up when a situation entailed Roman. No mention really on her life as a new immortal other than she made friends.

In regards to Rayne & Romy I felt there should have been some kind of a reaction to Ava. What was said about their situation was really brief. I felt there are somewhat important in the series that more should have been said about their new found news.

The ending of the story I feel could have been better. I would have like to see Roman see Drina before his demise by Jude.

No comments:

Post a Comment