Monday, June 30, 2014

More Than This (More #1) by Jay McLean

More Than ThisThank goodness I came across this story in my sister's nook because this has been added as one of my TOP faves! :D Since the first chapter of the book it quickly hooked me in that I had to force myself to sleep at 4am in the morning!

"I like you. A lot. So much more than a lot"


I LOVE <3 Jake and Mikayla! This is their story and one that will forever be remembered. It all started one night...Prom night to be exact. The intensity and emotions that was written since the start and throughout the book was nonstop surprising! The author had a way with words. Whatever feelings she wanted you to feel she knew how to say it. Whatever scene she wanted to show you she knew how to tell it. The snippets of banter between the different relationship connections made the story more relatable and enjoyable to read.

Screenshot 2014-06-19 17.56.34

Each person mentioned in the first book will have some impact in the story/series. "More Than This" is where we will first meet Logan, Cameron, and Lucy just to name a few. This is especially important because when you read the More Series you must read the books in order. ;)

I could go on and on on why its a MUST READ but the book experience will be so much better with no specific spoilers and details from my part. ;) WOW! Is all I have to say.

What are you waiting for? Read it today! :) Buy "More Than This" on Amazon

More Than This

No comments:

Post a Comment