Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Review: Better Than Okay

Better Than Okay
Better Than Okay by Jacinta Howard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I am typically not a fan of stories that are written in 3rd person POV but for this book I will make an exception. Destiny and Brian's story was well written and detailed that I was able to easily see, understand, and feel what the characters were going through when their relationship begins to grow into something more.

Just when I thought this story was about another new relationship starting to work itself out a curve ball was thrown in the mix. In turn, a whirlwind of questions comes to play and the constant back and forth of doubts keeps coming up along the way. This is a story of survival and whether the love for each other is worth it.

Overall it was a sweet read and I recommend all to check it out. ;)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment