Thursday, July 3, 2014

First Impressions: Bite and Release by Cory Cyr

<1st IMPRESSIONS> I am loving Bite and Release by Author Cory Cyr sooo far!  Just a few chapters in late last night and I am already hooked.  

Currently, I am on the edge waiting for Ryan to finally say something that can make or break Shea and almost halfway through the book and she still has not said anything or hinted at anything!  Needless to say I have been having WTF moments and cannot wait to see what will happen next.

Sooo I came across this book when someone had posted about this story on FB recently (but I cannot recall who had at the moment esp. with all the 1-click free orders I been clicking on) and the cover and synopsis of the story intrigued me so much so that I actually bought this one on a whim. Thank goodness I did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment