Thursday, July 10, 2014

Review: More Than Forever

More Than Forever
More Than Forever by Jay McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ELEVENTY THREE FOREVER STARS!!!! :D

Sleep was hardly an option when I was given an ARC copy of this beautiful book. I will admit that it is very rare that I show my emotions when reading a book which is something I usually prefer to do in private. I literally LOL on some parts, tears on others, pissed off in some scenes, shocked at times, swooning over "Luca" moments...needless to say I was all over the place!

We gotten to know a little bit of Cameron and Lucy in the previous books and this book give you everything you wanted to know and more about the couple. This book is not just another love ❤️ story rather it is MORE THAN you can ever imagine a story about what FOREVER can be. :) ;)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment