Thursday, December 13, 2012

Slammed and Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover

Typically my sister and I do not have similar reading interests until she highly recommended a the book "Slammed" by Colleen Hoover. I decided to give her recommendation a try and read the first chapter. I thought it started off slow but since I started reading the book I cannot help but to finish it and see what it was all about. Thank goodness I never stopped! Luckily, prior to reading, I did not encounter any spoilers of the story while reading reviews because surprise after surprise made the story so much better and unexpected. This book is an easy read and will make any reader feel like they are on an emotional roller coaster ride.

The book "Point of Retreat" is the continuation of the Will and Layken's story. Again another quick and easy read as well as another emotional roller coaster ride facing new challenges.

These books made me look at life in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment