Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Review: Divergent

Divergent
Divergent by Veronica Roth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I am soooo glad that I finally gave in and read this book. It is typically not a type of book I am used to reading and it took a free book from the BD2 Tent City Event & Premiere, highly praise rants, and a look into the trailer to read the story. It is not just the love story between Tris and Four that was forming that got me curious about the story but also the purpose and reasoning on living the faction society that makes this book distinctive in my eyes. For once there is no love triangle entailed but rather the need to survive in order to make it. Without a doubt a MUST READ and if you already seen the movie nothing compares to the original version of the story! ;) Check it out!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment