Sunday, March 18, 2012

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Recently I just finished the second book in The Hunger Games Trilogy: "Catching Fire" and once again I was pleasantly surprised at how addicted and hooked I got.

I have no idea on where to start on this review mainly because I am still torn and at a lost for words on how the story started and ended. A whole new set of rules and a whole new set of obstacles that Katniss had to battle. The ultimate questions on who to believe and who you can trust or not trust? Then there were the feelings of love between Peeta and her best friend, Gale.

This book was a continuation of an emotional roller coaster ride with numerous twists and turns. When I finally came to finishing it I was in shock and currently on a temporary break before reading the third and final book, Mockingjay.

No comments:

Post a Comment